Our sweet girl at 10 months. . .
-TEETH, TEETH, TEETH!!!!!!!! No teeth a month ago, 5 teeth at 10 months! WOW! Within a couple of weeks Becca went from no teeth to 3 on top and 2 on bottom. Luckily so far teeth have been much easier for Becca than for David. Her gums are sensitive, but she's still be our happy little girl, no fevers, no runny noses. I guess that's a good thing when they're coming in so fast and furious!
-Talks, sings, and SCREAMS all the time. She's our happy little chatter bug!
-Is standing for longer and longer periods of time on her own and
will walk along things with only 1 hand holding on, but won't take the
plunge to walk on her own yet. . . it's got to be coming soon though.
-Loves
being outside and doesn't mind the grass, but she will crawl on her
hands and her feet (instead of her knees) in the grass if she has shorts
on. Funniest and cutest thing in the world!
-Has AWESOME hair! Wow! Mornings, when we take out the pony tails, or after being in her car seat Becca has pretty cool hair!
-Is doing better with dairy products (most the time she can do yogurt and cheese, but anything cooked with milk--or if she gets a hold of David's cup of milk and drinks some--still will make her throw up.) So hopefully she'll grow out of it and be able to do milk after she turns 1. Also, we can use baby wipes!!! I've tried several times to use wipes, but have still had bad rash problems. Once school got out I decided to try again (I like to do it when I am home so I can watch her carefully) and this time we haven't had problems! YEAH!
-Becca waves, claps, and is beginning to sign (more, all done, and milk). Grandma D was trying to get Becca to come to her (she had Becca and the twins and was trying to get the twins in the stroller, but didn't want Becca to fall down the steps), so she was calling to her and waving at her to come to her. Becca sat there and waved back. She though she was SO funny (Grandma thought she was pretty funny too!)
-A few things I love about our little girl--Becca will scrunch up her nose and face and breathe fast when she's being funny, mad, or wants her mom, She sticks out her tongue and blows raspberries, she gives sweet kisses, she gets SO excited when I come in the room and will crawl over to me then get up on her knees and bounce with her hands in the air (she is a MOMMA'S GIRL all the way!).
Back to School
2 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment