Sunday, September 12, 2010

Travel Pro


Well, as I stated in my last post, we took a trip to North Carolina at the end of August. It was our "last hoorah" before school started again and we had a blast! I was a bit concerned about flying with the baby and nervous about how he would do. We took a red eye flight on our way there (left at 12:50 AM) and a day trip coming back. He did GREAT! He loved it and was so good on both trips. He slept well (even though mom and dad didn't get much sleep) on the way there and was happy and content on looking out the window on the way back. He really didn't cry at all and we had several comments from others on the plane about how good he was on the flight. It was such a relief and I definitely had a lot of sympathy for the parent who was walking the isle all throughout our red eye flight with a crying/screaming baby even though I was VERY glad it wasn't us! We've definitely got a Travel Pro on our hands! He's a world class traveler!

No comments:

Post a Comment