Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Toddlerisms

I can't believe I have 2 TODDLERS!  But if you come to my house it is clearly evident that I have 2 toddlers!!!!  They are busy, and crazy, and crazy, and busy!  They go, go, go and some days I can't keep ahead of their "tornado" as it rages through my house! At the end of most days I am EXHAUSTED and need some mommy time to regroup.  They are a lot of work and so much fun.

A few of the funny things David and Becca are saying and doing:

David's favorite color is pink (yes, my boy loves pink).  So today at lunch he picked the pink plate as he always does if it is available when he chooses his color.  The little girl we babysit said to him "Pink is a girl color" to which he responded "Becca is my girl!"

I went out into the garage to get food out of the freezer for dinner yesterday and spent spent an extra minute straitening a few things up since the kids were being good and playing nicely when I went out.  When I came back in the house I discovered the kids had pulled the brownies that I had made earlier in the day off of the counter, dug in (using their hands), smeared brownie on the laundry room door leaving a little trail all the way across the house, and had then gone to the bathroom to wash their hands.  David's response when I asked him what had happened was "Becca did it too!" His next comment to me "will you clean the football off too?"

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=ec108af472&view=att&th=13ca8eabb82bf0fa&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=1426109046714269696-1&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_Xdg3h9SGlR4RtF4MbMKEJ&sadet=1360043915682&sads=cSGK7Gex7mrXgSYPVS5__HdtEq0&sadssc=1

David loves to sing and has many, many songs memorized.  Just one of the many he likes to sing is Rock-A-Bye Baby. His version is my favorite... he sings "Rock-a-bye baby, Sweetheart."

Becca has also become an awesome singer.  Some of her current favorites are If You're Happy and You Know It, Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam, and Popcorn popping.  I really need to get it on tap because it's pretty adorable and she is REALLY good at the actions.

1 comment:

  1. O the entertaining things toddlers do and say. Usually good for a good laugh (maybe not in the moment, but later on ; ) Give hugs to those two mischief makers for me.

    ReplyDelete