Sunday, October 31, 2010

Old MacDonald Had a Farm, E-I-E-I-O!

And on his farm he had a cow, duck and bunny, E-I-E-I-O!
What a cute family, huh? Can I just say, I have the most wonderful husband! What a sport! Dressing up was not his idea of fun, but after watching this years Halloween episode of The Office where Jim dresses up with the baby he decided to play along! Thanks sweetie, you are THE BEST!

David's first Halloween was lots of fun and excitement! Friday David got to dress up and go to Mommy's school for the Halloween parade and class party. He had a good time (even though it was all in the middle of nap time and he was in desperate need of sleep) and the kids thoroughly enjoyed him! Then Saturday night we went to our ward Halloween party and trunk-or-treat. During dinner David played on the floor with one of his future girlfriends. She loved his ducky feet and they were so cute together.
Then he and Daddy got ready to trunk-or-treat. They got David's bucket and he would not let go! He hung on to that thing all during trunk-or-treating and sat on the grass after hauling it all around. He must have known the good stuff was in there!
David and his mom trunk-or-treating.

We ended the evening with a nice visit from David's Grandma and Grandpa and handing out candy to our few trick-or-treaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment