Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss and Grandpa O!

Dr. Seuss' birthday is March 2 and I have a couple of paras that I work with at school that love to celebrate. I got this fabulous idea from one of them this year. . . We made "green egg cookies" at school, so I decided to make some at home with the kids Friday afternoon. It was fun and pretty yummy!
Then today was Grandpa Oliver's (my dad's) birthday! David has been getting LOTS of practice over the last month or so singing Happy Birthday and was all ready to sing for Grandpa on his special day! We sure love Grandpa/Dad and appreciate his example and all he does for us! I love my dad and am so grateful for all he has taught me and for the example he has shown me. The kids also love him so much and love to see him and talk to him. Happy Birthday Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment