Finally, a Halloween post! We had an enjoyable Halloween this year (at least the kids and I did! Brett is a good sport and dresses up because he loves us!) We went to the ward halloween trunk-or-treat Friday night and I took David trick or treating with a friend and her little girl Monday. We had a good time. David thought it was pretty amazing that he could knock on people's doors and they'd give him candy! By the end of the night he became a pro trick-or-treater! He would run to the door, yell "Ween" (his version of Halloween), knock, when they opened say "treat" (couldn't get the whole trick or treat out), collect his goodies, say "thank you" and "bye," then run to the next house. He thought it was so neat that "Ween" has been the game we have played ever since. Even in the doctor's office this week for Rebecca's 2 month appointment (update on that later) he would either knock on the office door and yell "ween" hoping someone would answer or climb in the cupboard under the sink, close the door, yell "ween" and then open the door and laugh! I keep trying to explain to him that Halloween only comes once a year and it's done for the year, but we haven't figured that out yet!
Back to School
2 weeks ago



Looks like it was fun! I love the picture in the tub!
ReplyDelete