We've learned in the past couple of weeks that David LOVES the Wii. He loves to play with Brett and I, he loves to watch, and he loves to just carry around the parts of it like the remotes. Well, we were playing at Brett's parents house this last weekend and Brett was ski jumping on the Wii Fit. David decided to join in and stood watching Brett copying him and ski jumping right along with him. This isn't his best "jump," but it's the one I caught on camera. Enjoy :)
Some of his Wii favorites are Wii Fit, Lego Rock Band, and Tiger Woods Golf.
Love that kid! I feel bad we missed the fun moment, however we did hear some nice singing on rockband.
ReplyDeleteI have not seen you in forever and decided we need to visit each other. It has been WAY to long since we saw each other.
ReplyDelete