Friday, May 14, 2010

All About Me!

So, this last month has been all about ME!!! How fun, right? :) I had my birthday, our anniversary and Mother's Day all in 2 weeks. . . what a great time of year! It gets a little exhausting for Brett, but he's a good sport and gets it all the "me" holidays out of the way in a hurry! For my birthday I got a Wii Fit Plus and am having so much fun with it. Also, can I just say, my husband knows me perfectly! For our anniversary I got Veggietales Abe and the Amazing Promise (I LOVE Veggietales and the story of Abraham and Sarah reminds me of our little miracle!) and for Mother's Day I got bubble bath and a yummy candle. . . perfect for the end of a long day. Okay, you can all relax, this entire post won't be all about me. I know what's important to you all!

Well, our little man is now 3 months old and funnier than ever! We just love him so much and are enjoying watching him grow and get his own little personality. Some events of the last month:

-We put away David's 0-3 clothes and got out his 3-6 clothes! I can't believe how fast my baby is growing!
-David discovered his feet and now his favorite thing to do in the bath tub is stare at them, move them around, and coo and giggle!
-This month he went to his first sporting event. . . we were so excited when we got warm enough weather to go to one of dad's track meets and now we've been to 3! This is just the start, I'm sure our little guy will be attending a lot of sports events in his life.
-David is babbling a lot still, but has extended his skills to blowing raspberries with his tongue. He loves this and thinks he's so darn funny! He blows raspberries then laughs and smiles and does it again.
-Naps have become a challenge as David has decided he'd rather be awake and socialize, so he fights sleep then gets grouchy! It's just so fun to play with mommy and daddy! Nights, however, are wonderful. We get 7 hours of sleep, wake up to eat and then sleep for a few more hours! YEAH!
-Another big event of this month is that David met mommy's students and some of daddy's students. Oh how kids love babies!

And here's a few pictures of our handsome little dude. . .
Yummy thumb!

Happy boy :)

Video games with dad

Night, night.

With my mom

Sittin' pretty!

"See Kendal, tummy time is fun!"

Toys!

1 comment:

  1. You guys made one CUTE baby!!! Hopefully we get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete